VIDEO VISITATION OPTION AVAILABLE:
The Sublette County Detention Center has obtained video visitation options for inmates and their families. Starting today family members of inmates in the Detention Center can purchase minutes for a video visitation remotely. The vendor is CIDNET, through their software family members are charged $0.30 per megabyte of data for the visits, on average 1.4 megabytes of data are used per minute on these visits ($0.42 a minute).
Those wishing to schedule one of these visits will need to register an account with CIDNET online and can use Debit and Credit cards to purchase data. Please visit https://customer.cidnet.net or https://cidnet-cdn.azureedge.net/support/CreateCustomerAccount.pdf for more details.
Inmate Visitation Rules:
- Must have valid ID when you come to visit.
- Must be over 18 to visit.
- Persons on probation/parole are not allowed to visit.
- All visits will be non-contact in nature.
- Anyone wearing immodest or improper clothing will not be allowed to visit.
- Inmates have the right to refuse any visitor.
- Only two visitors per inmate will be allowed at one time in the visitation room.
- All visits will be limited to twenty (20) minutes and may be reduced if the number of visitors exceeds the allotted time.
- Visitors shall not be verbally abusive, disruptive or disorderly prior to or during any visit. They may be subject to arrest or required to leave.
- Anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be allowed to visit and maybe subject to arrest.
- Violation of any of the above regulations may result in loss of visitation for both inmates and visitors.
IN PERSON Inmate Visitation Hours:
- A/C Pods: 1800 - 2100
- B/D Pods: 1800 - 2100
- A Pod: 0800 - 1200
- B Pod: 1300 - 1700
- C/D Pod: 1800 - 2200
- B Pod: 0800 - 1200
- C/D Pod: 1300 - 1700
- A Pod: 1800 - 2200